Wednesday, November 21, 2012

So you think you like me?

Don't ask me questions you don't want the answer to, cause I'm going to answer honestly. Don't ignore me when I talk, cause I'm gonna remember what I told you if I like you. Vice versa for what you tell me, if I like you. I need a lot of attention but I don't want to feel suffocated. I hate being ignored. I'm moody as hell.

Unless we both talk the talk and agree we are bf and gf, then I'm probably talking to other guys, too. This doesnt mean I don't really, really like you. The more I like you and the more you talk to me, the less I'll talk to other guys.

I'm a flirt and a tease. If I don't like you, I don't really give a fuck about your feelings. If I don't like you, I don't wanna hear about your hurt or angry feelings or bad day.

I may or may not let you call me "babe" or "sweetie" or "honey". If you don't know that I like you, don't call me that shit.

Never ever ever call me names, yell at me, or call me a liar or a whore. If you think you can, you got shit six kinds of fucked up.

I will hit you in the face. Sorry. Im working on it.

I do get jealous. I'll never admit it.

I drink instead of processing feelings.

If I want dirty pics, I'll ask for them. If I want to send one, I'll send one.

Don't ever pressure me in any way, shape, or form.

No comments:

Post a Comment