Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Regrets

Sometimes
We drown ourselves

In hope
In dreams

Emotional waterboarding
Choking on love


I guess that's okay
I guess none of us are perfect
Honestly, we're all a mess. 
[their own cluster of fuck. dont deny it, it makes you look pathetic]
The closer you get to someone the bigger their pores get
But maybe love airbrushes them for you




It was like watching a plane crash
I saw it happening
I knew it was bad
And about to get worse

But there was nothing I could do to stop it
Indeed, I was the cause

My Ciroc-soaked mind
Couldn't comprehend
Couldn't even remember
What I just said

The light to the fuse
Cloaked by fog

But the feeling, the raw emotion
I remember, sharp as a knife

humiliation
terror
pain
this ache
so confused
did I do this
what's happening


It's too late now.
As they say, 
The damage is done.

1 comment:

  1. Our aim is to lend to financially less privileged. This is a private financing firm that lends to both private individuals and companies. Our lending rate is 3%. All kinds of loan such as mortgage, home equity, debt consolidation, construction, personal, business (startups and expansion), students and auto loan are available here. Visit us at rodfinancing@gmail.com

    Website: https://rodfinancing3.wixsite.com/rodfinancing

    ReplyDelete